Contact Information

The Peace Law Firm
1225 South Church St.
Greenville, SC 29605

Call Us Now!

Fax: 864-271-3130






Car Wrecks

If you have been injured in a car wreck, you may bring an insurance claim and/or lawsuit to recover for your bodily injuries, medical bills, lost income/wages, as well as physical pain and suffering, emotional distress, and/or other “consequential” damages. The Peace Law Firm in Greenville, SC will be glad to discuss your case with you so that you can evaluate your claim and the types of damages to which you may be entitled. 

Car wreck injury||||

If your medical bills are paid by your group health insurance, your group health insurance carrier may have a subrogation lien against the recovery you may make against the at-fault party in the car wreck case. We can further help you evaluate any subrogation interests that your health insurance plan may have so that you don’t jeopardize your continuing health insurance coverage. Please give us a call so that we can discuss your case with you today.

Let Us Help with Your Pedestrian Claims Cases

We can help you solve your pedestrian claims cases, let us help.